PARADUXX is a beautiful Boston Whaler that has been kept indoors almost her entire life up in Maine before making her way south to Maryland the last season and a half. Well cared for by the second owner since 2007 and ready to hit the water for some fall fishing or weekend adventure. The cabin has been kept well and provides great comfort for hanging out or sleeping.
- Low Hours on Mercury 250 Verado 4 strokes
- Indoor stored almost entire life of vessel
- Well kept interior cabin and head
- Taco outriggers and rocket launcher
- 4 new batteries
- VHF 7200 Navman
- Mercury SmartCraft computer
- Northstar 6000 Radar currently non functional
- Taco Outriggers
- Kohler Diesel Generator (227 hours) - needs new solenoid according to Seller
- Fridge/Water Heater/Panasonic Microwave/Stovetop/Sirius radio/A/C
The Boston Whaler 305 Conquest boasts an impressive 58 square feet of cockpit space and is perfect for fishing, entertaining or both. The 305 Conquest's hull design combines quick planing capabilities with a smooth, dry ride. Its helm deck area is elevated for superior visibility fore and aft, with a portside settee for lounging while leisurely watching the lines. The fully adjustable helm seat features a flip-up seat cushion that converts it to a bolster seat for operation while standing. The recessed bow walkaround provides more secure-feeling access to the anchor locker and bow area. The cabin interior is warm and inviting, thanks to rich accoutrements including cherry cabinetry, granite-colored countertops and decorator vinyls and accents.
Call the Listing Broker today for more info or to schedule a showing. She is located in Annapolis, MD.